Looking prim and proper all the time is never possible and too much pressure. Don’t you all agree?
Even though I believe it’s always good to take out time to get ready in peace, we all have those days where there is just no damn time and you have to be somewhere. You can literally hear the clock ticking.
Buns and top knots. That’s the answer for when you don’t have time to wash and style your hair. So a pretty little messy bun always looks good for any occasion making you look so put together and effortlessly chic.
So here’s a step by step for a classy knot!
- Tease or back comb some hair on the top of your hair and then smoothen them out. ✌🏻
- Make a ponytail with an elastic. 👌🏻
- Now literally just messily gather your hair in a bunch and wrap around the pony tail and stick in bobby pins. ✅
- No need to be too careful, it’s supposed to look messy. 🙅🏻
- Optional: Finish off with some hair spray to set the bun. 💁🏻
Now spray some perfume and off you go, you little Audrey Hepburn. 💖🎀
Let me know if you’d like to see a video tutorial. Or tag me with the hashtags below on a picture if you try this hairdo out! 💕