NOT YOUR ORDINARY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!
Yes I’m hyper and excited. And yes I’m shouting. But this is perfection with a cup of coffee, guys. I’m drooling already hahaha.
Every now and then we need that hit of indulgence. For our souls. And what’s better than food. And to be precise, decadent chocolate. And that’s why my beautiful people, whether you want to enjoy a cookie, celebrate something, sulk and eat till you feel better or need a little something to brighten your day or your loved ones, here’s a tried and tested crayyyzayyy recipe. 😍
Of course Made With Love! ❤️
These cookies are double fun, double love, (double workout hahaha) because they are double chocolate-chocolate chips and a Nutella filled center. Doesn’t get better huh.
Absolute indulgence. Kill me now.
Total Cookies: 12-14 Giant Cookies
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup unsalted butter/cooking oil
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
12 tablespoons Nutella (1 tablespoon per cookie)
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Prepare a flat baking tray with parchment paper and set aside for later.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside. Beat unsalted butter/oil and sugars until creamy and smooth. Add egg and vanilla extract and beat till combined.
3. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix. Stir in the chocolate chips.
4. Make a flat large cookie. Add a tablespoon of Nutella into the center of each cookie. Cover each cookie with remaining cookie dough by carefully pressing the cookie dough over the Nutella. Make sure the Nutella is covered.
5. Bake cookies for about 15 minutes or until browned around the edges, but still soft in the center. Let cookies cool for 20 minutes on a cooling rack.
Now try one! And that’s how you ended up eating 7 cookies in row.
Let me know if you try these or any other cool recipes you have or want me to share.
#artistrybysahej #tgac #indulge