Well hello my lovelies! We are very interested in the current dilemma of colors becoming the new black but the truth is that black is always going to be black and nobody is going to be able to take away the essence of this gorgeous color. Yes, I am biased. But you tell me who isn’t to their favorites! You will hardly ever see me out of black and to me, a man can never make a better impression unless he’s able to pull off this color with class and grace like no other.
So boys, here are some pointers on how a woman would like for you to pull off black and make them go va va voom!!
- Go casual chic for a dinner date. Wear your black t-shirt with black skinny jeans with black boots. Don’t forget a signature belt and ain’t nothing stopping you from looking like a bad boy every girl wishes was hers.
- Let’s talk real men now. A Black suit with a black shirt and black belt with a silver buckle and black oxfords (lose the tie). There is nothing more classic (and handsome) than this George Clooney look!
- Now pay Attention boys… No girl is looking for a man that can’t rock a tux. And it’s really hard to look amazing in a tux if its not done right. Take pointers now, wear a black Dinner jacket with a black cummerbund, black pants, black shirt, black belt, black tie/bow tie and black shoes. As you see, Benedict Cumberbatch slaying as per usual in this look
- Now let’s get ethnic for a minute. Akshay Kumar is you style guru when it comes to pulling off casual Indian wear like a champ. Take for instance a black kurta pajama (or salwar) with a black Nehru jacket and black kohlapuris or black loafers and boom, you have an outfit that makes you a champ!
- There are some things that never go out of fashion. One being your classic 70s look. Go style master in a Black hunting shirt with black trousers, with combat boots and you, kind sir, have nailed the coffin with a hammer.
So that right there was a little of what I presume would be helpful for the future friends! Stay chic, stay healthy, and for all new tidbits you learn, let me hear about them by tagging me me through the #tgac and #gayatrilearnssomething 🙂