So I have a thing about winters. I’m not the biggest fan of them. Rather I look like one awkward penguin or rather polar bear right when November begins. My fluffy blankets, oversized sweaters, furry slippers, and any other overly warmth providing item seem to never leave my side. That’s just one of my many quirks. I love to hate the winters.
So of course I have concocted the best way of warding off winter blues: HOT CHOCOLATE! Trust me when I say this: No winter is successful until you’ve gorged yourself on chocolate and pie!
Now for the best part of this article! I present to you my favorite recipe for Hot Chocolate! Hope y’all love it as much as I do :*
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1 Cup of Whole Milk (Full Fat – The Green Verka Packet)
- 2 Spoons of Cocoa Powder (I’m partial to the Cadbury Cocoa- they have the hot chocolate one, which is phenomenal!)
- 1/2 Cup of Condensed Milk
- 1 Tbsp. of Nutella or 1 Tbsp. of Caramel (Up to your discretion)
- 1 Tbsp. of Vanilla Extract (Optional)
WHAT TO DO
- Bring the Milk to a slow boil.
- Mix the Cocoa Powder in the condensed milk and add that chocolate goodness to the milk.
- Whilst boiling, add the Nutella or caramel to the mix! (oh! And the Vanilla Extract)
- Wait till the mixture becomes thick and creamy.
Voila! You have the hot chocolate to cure winter blues ready to be devoured!
P.S. I’m a big fan of marshmallows, cinnamon powder, and whipped cream. So if you don’t mind overdoing it, go all out with the toppings from heaven!!!